Go To Top
- Browse earlier messages to see what people have posted in the past. Don't hesitate to post a new topic. Occasional business advertisements are welcome as well as entertaining posts (i.e., something that happened in town the other day).
- State the topic of your message in the subject line.
- Online humor and sarcasm are easily misunderstood.
- Do not say online what you would not say face-to-face.
- Be short. Readers tend to skip long messages.
- Only when many can benefit from your response, send your message to the list.
- If your name is not readily identifiable from your username, sign your messages with your real name
- Delete your messages that are no longer relevant. Only you as the author and admin can delete messages.