- The hillside in Mills Riverside park past the pavillion.
- With a steerable sled, try the park trails uphill. Here is a video
- Casey's Hill is 1/4 mile past the Underhill Center schools on Pleasant Valley Road on the right coming from the South
- At Mt Mansfield High School head out to the playing field; a great place for large groups.
- With a steerable sled, consider Smugglers Notch Road.
Park on either side where the road is closed. About a mile hike to the top. Best sledding is on the Stowe side. Video
- The very best place is either side of Lincoln Gap: Lincoln Gap 1 Lincoln gap 2
- Mount Philo 1 Mount Philo 2
- Sledding of a roof
The videos were made by Tony T. with a camera mounted on his helmet