Three ways to view a calendar
View a calendar embedded on this site
Click on a calendar in the sub-menu. Click on the event for more info.
View the community calendar via your Google account
- Go to the Google Calendar for J&U
- Store the bookmark
View the community calendar on your personal Google calendar
- Go to "Other Calendars/Add by URL/https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/twotownsonline%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Click "Add"
J&U events will now show on your personal calendar. To toggle appearance of J&U events on your calendar, click on "J&U calendar" in the list on the left. Consider to receive an email with the events for the day.
How to announce an event
- When you want to announce events repeatedly on the J&U calendar, we can give you editorial access.
Consider to create your personal Google Calendar. This allows you to enter your personal appointments and subscribe to the calendars of your choice. If you want, you can receive every morning an email with a list of your events for the day.This is a free service from Google.
How to create a personal Google calendar or a calendar for your organization
- Open a Google account by choosing a username and password
- Go to the tab "Calendar"
- Go to "Manage calendars"
- Click "Add calendar" and give it a name
- Enter the events you want to publish
- Save as public calendar